CPPGroup plc (“CPP”, “we“, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is CPPGroup plc of 6 East Parade, Leeds, LS1 2AD, United Kingdom.
Information we may collect from you on the Site
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide if you use the ‘Contact Us’ form on the Site. The information you give us may include your name, phone number and email address.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to the Site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, and the type of device you are using to access the Site.
Uses made of the information Collected on the Site
We use information collected about you on the Site in the following ways:
- Information you give to us. This information will be used use to respond to any communication you send to us via the ‘Contact Us’ form.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information to:
- administer the Site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- improve the Site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Your personal information will be shared with authorised third party service providers who perform services on our behalf (e.g. providing IT support and maintenance). These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their services, but are not permitted to share or to use this for any other purpose.
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with any member of our group of companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. For example, if you contact us in relation to a contract that you hold with one of our group companies, your information will be shared with that company to enable them to respond.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Third Party Websites
The Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy statements and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Changes to our privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time by updating this page. We will not necessarily bring changes or updates to your attention so please revisit this page periodically to re-read this privacy statement and to ensure you are aware of any changes when you visit the Site. If there are substantive changes, we may at our discretion bring those to your attention, for example, by a message posted on the landing page of the Site.